W. John Armstrong - National Manager, KPMG, Toronto, Canada
- National Industry Leader, Financial Services, KPMG Canada based in Toronto. Strategic consultant for Monitor Company and management consulting across all industries for Accenture Canada.
Jean Roy - Timmins, ON Canada
- Former business advisor to “Pelangio Larder Mines” in the acquisition of a major interest in the multi-‐million oz. Detour Lake gold deposit
- Former advisor to Richﬁeld Ventures Inc. during discovery of Blackwater gold deposit, BC, Canada.
Robert Middleton - Thunder Bay, ON Canada
- Geophysicist, consultant for Rainy Mountain Resources, VP Rosario Resources during discovery of Bell Creek gold deposit Timmins.
Dr. Alistair Cowden - Perth, Western Australia
- Key geologist in Delta Gold’s discovery team for some of Australia’s major
- Successful career starting junior exploration & mining companies. Last deal Copper Mountain’s (CMMC.TO) acquisition of Altona Mining (AOH.ASX) which earned London Mines & Money Small & Mid-‐Cap Deal of Year Award 2014.
Ian Daymond - Sydney, Australia
- Extensive legal/commercial experience with junior and major ASX listed companies (Delta Gold & WMC Ltd)
George Pirie - Timmins, ON Canada
- Past President & CEO Placer Dome Canada, over 35 years of experience in the mining and exploration industry.
- Current Mayor of the City of Timmins, Ontario