Directors & Management
Alan Martin HBSc - President, CEO & Managing Director, Sydney, Australia
- Geologist, 20+yrs investment markets, mining analyst/portfolio manager Westpac, Colonial First State Investment Management and Insurance Australia Group, Solgold CEO/MD 2013-2015, early stage discovery, Ecuador, Honours Bachelor of Geology, Lakehead University, Thunderbay, ON. Alan holds a diploma in Applied Finance and Investment Analysis from SIA.
Iain Martin MSc. - CAO & Executive Director, Timmins, ON, Canada
- MSc Mining Engineering, Queen’s University, 20+ years experience Investment Advisor, RBC Wealth Management, founder and CEO/director of 5SD Capital 2016-2018
David Drinkwater – Chair, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Currently director of Transalta Renewables, 30+ yrs, Executive positions with Rothschild Canada, Nortel, Ontario Power Generation, Masters in Laws, LSE and Bachelor of Laws Dalhousie University, Business Admin University of Western Ontario
Stephen Lewin – Director, Australia
- Stephen is a Partner of Commercial law firm Leahy Lewin Lowing Sullivan, Port Moresby, PNG, 45 years experience in Australia, PNG and South East Asia, involved in resource and infrastructure commercial transactions, providing advice to PNG Government and some State Owned PNG Entities.
Stephen Grey – Director
- Stephen has extensive PNG experience currently the Country Manager of Wokman Teleoks Ltd a major supplier of labour to the resource sector in PNG. Prior to his existing tenure he was the Regional Manager at Applus Velosi for Australia,Indonesia, PNG and Oceania, supplying manpower and inspection services to the Oil/Gas and Mining industries.
Paul Rokeby CPA, CA.- Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer, Timmins, ON, Canada
- Partner of MNP, exploration companies experience and general accounting practices – 30 years