Directors & Management
Alan Martin HBSc - President, CEO & Managing Director, Sydney, Australia
- Geologist, 20+yrs investment markets, mining analyst/portfolio manager Westpac, Colonial First State Investment Management and Insurance Australia Group, Solgold CEO/MD 2013-2015, early stage discovery, Ecuador, Honours Bachelor of Geology, Lakehead University, Thunderbay, ON. Alan holds a diploma in Applied Finance and Investment Analysis from SIA.
Iain Martin MSc. - CAO & Executive Director, Timmins, ON, Canada
- MSc Mining Engineering, Queen’s University, 20+ years experience Investment Advisor, RBC Wealth Management, founder and CEO/director of 5SD Capital 2016-2018
David Drinkwater – Chair, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Currently director of Transalta Renewables, 30+ yrs, Executive positions with Rothschild Canada, Nortel, Ontario Power Generation, Masters in Laws, LSE and Bachelor of Laws Dalhousie University, Business Admin University of Western Ontario
Andrew Morris MBA – Director, Brisbane, Australia
- Also serves as Director of Papuan Minerals Pty, Ltd, assists foreign and domestic companies with trade and investment opportunities across Australia’s resources and energy sectors. Served as Regional CEO of Applus Velosi, bachelor degrees from Australian National University in Economics, Commerce and Law, Masters degree in Strategic Studies, and MBA University of Queensland.
Dr. David Lindley – Director, New South Wales, Australia
- +40 yrs geological experience PNG, director of Papuan Minerals Pty Ltd, long-established network of connections PNG exploration industry, past VP Exploration of New Guinea Gold Corporation, also founder and CEO/director of Papuan Precious Metals Corp 2007-2012. Ph.D. in geology University of New South Wales 1982, geological work in the Keveri-Mt. Suckling area spans 30+ years.
Paul Rokeby CPA, CA.- Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer, Timmins, ON, Canada
- Partner of MNP, exploration companies experience and general accounting practices – 30 years