Directors & Management
Alan Martin HBSc - President, CEO & Managing Director, Sydney, Australia
- Geologist, 20+yrs investment markets, mining analyst/portfolio manager Westpac, Colonial First State Investment Management and Insurance Australia Group, Solgold CEO/MD 2013-2015, early stage discovery, Ecuador, Honours Bachelor of Geology, Lakehead University, Thunderbay, ON. Alan holds a diploma in Applied Finance and Investment Analysis from SIA.
Iain Martin MSc. - CAO & Executive Director, Timmins, ON, Canada
- MSc Mining Engineering, Queen’s University, 20+ years experience Investment Advisor, RBC Wealth Management, founder and CEO/director of 5SD Capital 2016-2018
Stephen Grey – Director
- Stephen has extensive PNG experience currently the Country Manager of Wokman Teleoks Ltd a major supplier of labour to the resource sector in PNG. Prior to his existing tenure he was the Regional Manager at Applus Velosi for Australia,Indonesia, PNG and Oceania, supplying manpower and inspection services to the Oil/Gas and Mining industries.
Dr. Chris Cornelius – Director, USA
- Dr. Chris Cornelius is a ‘hands-on’ prospect generator and resource developer, who has held multi-dimensional positions in exploration, engineering, and operations. He has been directly involved in the management, drilling, and completion of several thousand wells in many of the world’s major hydrocarbon provinces. Dr. Chris has extensive experience in the resources sector, with over 30 years of experience.
- Chris holds a B.Sc. from Manchester University and Ph.D. from Birmingham University in the UK, both in geology.
Paul Rokeby CPA, CA.- Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer, Timmins, ON, Canada
- Partner of MNP, exploration companies experience and general accounting practices – 30 years